— RP (via ridiculouslyproper)
I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal dog while I’m married to my career
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
— Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
I’M A THOUSAND MILES AWAY, BUT GIRL I’D LIKE TO GET INSIDE YA
YES I DO
NO GURL CAN FUCK AS WELL AS YOU
I SWEAR IT’S TRUE. HEY THERE DELILAH, DON’T YOU WORRY ABOUT PROTECTION. I’M EVEN HARDER WHEN YOU’RE LONELY, TAKE A LOOK AT MY ERECTION
CLOSE YOUR EYES
I WANNA GET BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS
'TIL I'M INSIDE
OOOH I WISH YOU WOULD DO MEE
WISH YOU WOULD SCREW ME